Iskandar Malaysia, Jul’11
Gelang Patah, July’11; do you know there is a modern village near Johor Bahru district? The name “Pendas” maybe strange for you, but it’s known as then most modern kampung in the country. The uniqueness of Kampung Pendas Baru were:
1. a fishing village that’s also offered fishing boats to others.
2. each house in the village were built on the mangrove area, with chalet style.
3. Apart from Malay residences, there are also small group of Chinese and Indian in the Kampung.
4. there are an modern mosque, badminton court and gathering hall built in the Village.
Let’s discover Kampung Pendas Baru through the photo here:
– entrance to Kampung Pendas Baru